how you can help
Campaigns are about communication. The best way to help Randy get elected to the San Marcos City Council is to spread the word about his campaign. How? Here are just a few of the ways:
1. Tell your friends. It sounds simple, but there is no better way to grow supporters than by word of mouth. Simply suggesting to voting friends to vote for Randy, or go look at this website, is an excellent way to help.
2. Endorse Randy. If you are willing, Randy would like to put your name on his list of endorsers. To be an endorser, simply send Randy a message granting him permission to use your name. Thanks. [Send Endorsement]
3. Facebook/Instagram. If you’re on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, posts about Randy’s campaign can spread the word like nothing else. As a starting point, you can “like” Randy’s Facebook page in support of his campaign by clicking here.
4. Yard Signs. As Election Day approaches, probably in early October, Randy will be looking for people who are willing to place one of Randy’s election signs on their front yard. If this is something you’re willing to do, please drop Randy a line by clicking here. [Contact Randy]
5. Host a Gathering. If you and your neighbors want to meet Randy, and ask him questions about his campaign or any questions about his vision for the City of San Marcos, or want to discuss a particular issue, he is always willing to meet. No crowd is too large or too small, and, of course, if you have question you want to ask, don't hesitate to send Randy an email.
6. Make a Comment. If the San Marcos city elections comes up in any setting, news article, Facebook post, etc., Randy would be greatly appreciative if supportive quotes were made on his behalf.
7. What about Money? Randy intends to self-fund his campaign and will not accept campaign contributions.